Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lovingly sourced






The postcards I use for the post card prompts are lovingly sourced from a few fave places:

Chris on King
Reverse Garbage
the Bower
random op shops
local markets
overseas travels
my personal collection
daggy newsagents
garage sales
school fetes
airports
second hand bookshops
daggy convenience stores
my paper garage

Glebe Books second hand store used to have a great collection to rifle through, though I haven't been for years

I especially love ones with writing and old stamps











I will try my hardest to find some like these for you. Then they can languish in a cardboard box for another generation to find and covet. A memento of a bygone era. Maybe by then no one will even write by hand any more. I hope not.

Sign up to receive your Postcard Prompts today!

Postcard Prompts is brought to you by Writer's Journey - heading for Morocco Nov 6-19, 2014.
On signing up for Postcard Prompts will also receive a free e Book - Avoidance Busters Manual and subscription to the Writers Journey mailing list.







No comments:

Post a Comment